Based on the search criteria you enter, you can:
- Find out about projects that are currently underway or completed. Projects that have been selected for funding but haven’t started yet are not included.
- View projects on an interactive map. If a project does not have geographical data, it will be included in the list of projects that met your search criteria but will not display on the map.
- Find out how much a project costs. If a project does not have a construction authorization date, the total project cost reflects current costs only.
- Find out the type of funds being used on the project: federal funds, state funds, other (funds controlled by the local agency).
- Find out the status or type of improvement the project will accomplish. Projects with construction authorized include detail about the type of improvement
- Choose “Active Projects Only” to find projects that are currently underway.
- Choose “All Projects” and enter a date range to find all projects authorized, active, or completed during the date range you entered.